Welcome to our newest WA Chapter Members

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey everyone, please help me in extending a warm welcome to Washington's newest club members, Norm and Bev Gunther (user name: Gunther) to the Heartland Owners Club and to the Heartland Family! They have recently purchased a new 2013 Greystone. Norm and Bev are from my hometown of Olympia Washington and we are trying to get them to join us later this month (I know it's short notice) to the Washington Chapter Rally.

Welcome Norm and Bev!

Rod Ditrich

jbeletti

Welcome Gunther (Norm and Bev)! I hope you'll love your Heartland. And just wait til you get to your first rally!

danemayer

Hi Norm and Bev,

Welcome to the family. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are a lot of friendly people here who are quick to reach out with help.

Manzan

Welcome Norm and Bev! Are you the nice couple with the pretty new Greystone we talked to in the I-5 rest stop June 24TH? Glad you decided to join us and hope to see you in Monitor. Bruce and Carol

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Norm and Bev, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! We are also newbies and are really looking forward to meeting new friends at the WA Rally in Monitor! Hope you will be able to come along! Happy trails in your new Greystone :)