Dryer exhaust

Gas20

Was looking in the closet on my Elkridge at the pre plumbed washer and dryer set up, and found a 4 inch hole with a screw cap covering it. I presumed (big mistake) that it was the vent for the drier but upon examination when I removed the cap that behind it was the drain and water lines for the washer. So now I am curious where is the vent for the dryer or will that have to be drilled out upon drier install, any ideals?

Garypowell

Usually HL puts a sticker on the wall to show best location for the vent. There are threads about this and the fact that sometimes it is not there.

ParkIt

Haier and a few other models are ventless, I'm wondering if that is why it wasn't marked?
Same with ours as to where the vent is supposed to run, it would sit just to the left if you are facing the entry door. It isn't a very good spot for it if you are outside under the awning, still looking to see if I can run one straight down - thought I could at first but nope! wiring and fan box are in the way.

Gas20

Thanks everyone there is not a sticker on the wall, so don't know but will investigate more.