Waiting on my 22FBS

d_fergie

After waffling back and forth I pulled the trigger and bought a '13 - 22FBS yesterday locally, will pick up in the morning after the walk thru etc... It will be the weekend after next before I can give it a shakedown trip, can't wait to get it set up like I want, Thanks to and for the great information in this forum.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
d-fergie... Congrats! We had a 21fbs for 3.5 years and loved it. Great trailers... Enjoy!

d_fergie

Thanks, can't wait to hook it up and get it home and started learning/setting it up like I want (pulling the 22" LCD out and replacing with my 32" Vizio out of my old cab-over etc. I know I'll be grabbing a memory foam to place over the stock mattress ...

mbopp

Congrats! We looked at a 22FBS but my wife decided she didn't need the couch, hence the 21FBS we have now.

d_fergie

Thanks, no longer waiting, picked it up Wednesday and worked on that afternoon & yesterday replacing the stock 22" LCD with my 32" Vizio (swivel mount) and putting the foam mattress over the stock etc and moving some stuff from my old camper getting read for a first outing a week from today with it ... Hoping the now Stage I fire restrictions are lifted by then seeings how we finally got some rain.