Where to run the pan drain

denverkas

I have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 and I just purchased a Washer/Dryer combo and vent kit. I have not installed it but I did set it in place in the closet in the bedroom where it will be installed. My question is this, where can I run the drain for the pan? I do not want it going out the side wall nor do I want it to go right out the bottom by the King pin. I want it to go out the bottom of the camper, the under belly. Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, how did you do it or how do you recommend to do it?

danemayer

Hi denverkas,

If it's on the doorside in the front corner, there's probably a raceway on the sidewall that looks like a little step. On our Landmark, the drain is routed through the raceway, behind the dresser (accessible by removing the bottom drawers), and then down into the basement. It goes through the raceway at the top of the basement hatch, behind the basement wall, and then goes down through the underbelly. Finally sticks out a hole in the coroplast a little in front of the main entry.

denverkas

Dan thank you. You are the man. I can't believe I didn't think to look there. That is exactly where I need to take it. You just saved me alot of headache.

Mizmary

We are talking about getting one. We have the 4100 king and I think our front closets are the same. Can you take some pics showing how you oriented the washer dryer? We were measuring and it looks like we will have to raise the floor a bit because of the 88 degree corners?

Or at least let us know how you did it? It would be much appreciated!!

DocFather

Mine was run through the raceway between the closet and dresser then down into the propane compartment and down out the bottom.