• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $$35.00 + tax per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/10/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:pM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Hoyt and Mary(click to contact)

Additional Info:
The Campground office is now open from 10am to 2pm EST on Monday and Friday. 260-768-4669 So When you call to make reservations. (PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL THEM YOU ARE A PART OF THE HEARTLAND OWNERS GROUP Rally.)
The Flea market will be open Tue & Wed. If you choose to come early or stay later they will accommodate your needs. We will keep you posted on some of the local events that are happening. Come join in on the fun We will be looking forward to seeing you in the spring.

Attendees:
1. Jay & Stella Coffman : (jayc) # 104 8-11
2. Ken & Kathy AmRhein : (kkamshop) # 86 8-11
3. Keith & Kim Besand : (kbvols) # 87 7-114. Dan & Karen Halverson : (Herbiesrig) #106 5-11
5. Hoyt & Mary Troyer Maisack : (Hoyt and Mary) # 107 5-11
6. Bernie & Judi Ver Hey : (Happykraut) #109 4-12
7. Joel and Toni Dale : (papajoel55) # 88 7-11
8. Jim & Nancy Beletti : (jbeletti) #108 8-11
9. Dennis & Nancy Williams : (MI_postmaster) # 89 6-12
10. Jim & Donna Heibeck : (Jim Heibeck) # 105 5-11
11. Larry & JoAnn McCullen : (jolar3329) # 92 6-12
12. Don & Joan Kettlewell : (ffdon) # 90 7-11
13. Dave & Mary Hromek : (cookie) # 103 9-14
14. Bill Liming & Barbra Yelliot : (ernhrt398 & bacaye) #110 5-12
15. Dave & Nancy Seabolt : (nander) #90 7-12
16. Mike & Linda Nunerick : (Mikeyy53) #93 8-11
17. Gerry& Debbie Atkinson : (TGLBWH) #112 7-11
18. Nick & Darlene Hanck : (hankster) #99 9-11
19. Don & Judy Bonebright : (Boney) # 94 8-11
20. Angelia & Phillip Denny : (Angelia-Phillip) #95 6-11
21. Jim & Pat Doggett : (jpdoggett) -11
22. Ray & Kathy Batiato : (Batman619) (some friends of jbeletti) #97 7-11
23. Jim & Carol Sparks : (some friends of jbeletti) #98 7-11
24. Jack & Carol Davidson : (hapjack) # 111 6-12
25. John & Donna Blythe : (bluesteel) # 113 8-11
26. Mark & Linda Comer: (mrcomer) # 62 8-10
27. Dale & Janet Kilgore: (daleandjanet) #63 8-11
28. Ed & Kathe Anhalt: (eka217) #62

Itinerary

Thursday 5/8/14
3:30 pm There will be a tour available to go to the ARI Sleeper Manufacture in Shipshewana for anyone interested in seeing how they build custom sleepers for commercial trucks. www.legacysleepers.com (860 N Tuscany Dr
Shipshewana, IN- MAP)

7:00 pm: Meet and greet at the club house bring finger foods or appetizers to share.

Friday 5/9/14

7:00 am: Coffee available at the club house

9:00 am: Breakfast in the Rally Club House Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon & Coffee provided by the Club.

9:30 am: Lady Ladies! Nancy Beletti, Toni Dale, & Nancy Anderson, will be hosting a Mary Kay Party in the Club House.

12:00 pm: Great Lakes RV will provide Lunch and Sonny from Mobile Outfitters (Lippert Axles) will give a presentation on some of his products. Rob's inventory will be open to tour. (1045 N Nappanee St, Elkhart, IN - MAP)

2:30 pm: Factory tour at Heartland. Come and see how our coaches are built. (1001 All Pro Drive, Elkhart, IN - MAP)

6:30 pm: Meet and convoy/ride share to the Blue Gate Restaurant Shipshewana, Pay as you go. We need to have an idea how many are interested so we can tell the restaurant how many to expect. http://www.riegsecker.com/shipshewan...taurant/menus/ a link to their menu. (195 N Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN - MAP)

Saturday 5/10/14
7:00 am to 9:00 am: Coffee and Donuts, at the Rally club house, provided by HOC

10:00 am: Central Region Planning Meeting (private) for Beletti, Coffmans and Halvorsens (90 minutes)

6:30 pm: Chili Cook off /pot luck. Bring your best chili and the judges will decide which one is best. If you are interested in being a judge please let us know. We will need at least 3 volunteers. After judging we will all be able to enjoy. Come join in the fun. Club will provide Hot dogs/buns and Cornbread.

Sunday 5/11/14
7:00 am to 9:00 am Continental breakfast in the Club House

Friday evening Blue Gate Attendees:
1-2. Hoyt & Mary
3-4. Jay & Stella
5-6. Bernie & Judy
7-8. Jim & Nancy
9-10 Dennis & Nancy
11-12 Dave & Mary
13-14 Dave & Nancy
15-16 Jack & Carol
17-18 Dan & Karen
19-20 Keith & Kim
21-22 Ken & Kathy
23-24 Jim & Carol
25-26 Ray & Kathy
27-28 Joel & Toni
29-30 Jim & Pat
31-32 Jim & Donna
33-34 Ed & Kathe
35-36 Joel & Toni
37-38 Larry & JoAnn
39 Mark
40-41 Bill & Barb
42-43 Mike & Linda

Attachments

• Shipshewana_South_Site_Map.jpg
    Shipshewana_South_Site_Map.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yea Congratulations Hoyt and Mary. This is a great location for a rally. Let us know if we can help.
B--

Kbvols

Hoyt and Mary,

Kim and I are planning on attending good lord willing. I am in the area up there a lot let me know if I can help with anything. Hope you all are doing well!!

happykraut

Hoyt, Judi and I will be there. We'll arrive on May 4th. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

happykraut

I've called them on three different days now to make a reservation, but no one ever answers the phone. Is there a way to talk to these people? I prefer to make my reservations over the phone and not over the internet.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hey Bernie, I have done the same and can't get an answer. But Gerry and Debbie are coming

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
They're probably closed down for the winter and don't have the phone lines forwarded to anyone.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
We have attempted to contacts the Park and no one answers the phone so have now Emailed them to see if they can give me a Phone# To call for reservations. the Web site is WWW.AMISH.org and it is the south park. There is a place on the web page for reservations. I'll keep you all posted on more info as we get it. Hope to see many of you there.

happykraut

Today I called for the fourth time and emailed them for the second time. Both emails were undeliverable. Then I called the North park and was actually able to speak to some one. He confirmed that the South park is closed. He asked for my phone number and was told that I would get a call back. No call so far.

Hoyt and Mary Toni and I would like to come to the rally we love that area we will be coming in on wednesday.thanks we will call later for the reservations. Joel

happykraut

Today I called for the fourth time and emailed them for the second time. Both emails were undeliverable. Then I called the North park and was actually able to speak to some one. He confirmed that the South park is closed. He asked for my phone number and was told that I would get a call back. No call so far.
Does anyone know how to make a reservation other than the internet? They never did call me back as promised. I tried the internet route and the wanted right at $300 up front for a week. HELP.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Bernie, no luck here. I am just going to wait until late February or early March to make my reservations.

Kbvols

Bernie, I travel that area all the time. I will swing by the park after the New Year and see what I can find out and let you know.

happykraut

Bernie, I travel that area all the time. I will swing by the park after the New Year and see what I can find out and let you know.
Keith, thanks for the offer, but I just realized that I'll be in Elkhart on 1/2 and 1/3. I'll just run over there and see if I can take care of it.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
We have tried to contact the camp grounds as well. They are gone till spring. We will let you all know when we can get some more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.