Where Are The Landmarks?

Greengas

It has been over a month and a half since my DW and I decided to buy a new Landmark. Since that time we have traveled over 3000 miles in Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. We've stayed at numerous rv parks. And have seen countless 5th wheel trailers along the way. But, we have not seen a single Landmark. Our new coach is scheduled to be built next week and we are as excited as ever about it. But it sure would be nice to be able to see one or two Landmarks and be able to talk, face to face, with some owners.

jjriker

We noticed that up here in NY too! We got so excited when we saw a Landmark on the road because it happened so rarely. Then last winter we went down to Florida for a couple months, and every time we turned around it seemed like we were running into a Landmark owner. It was very nice.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It has been over a month and a half since my DW and I decided to buy a new Landmark. Since that time we have traveled over 3000 miles in Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. We've stayed at numerous rv parks. And have seen countless 5th wheel trailers along the way. But, we have not seen a single Landmark. Our new coach is scheduled to be built next week and we are as excited as ever about it. But it sure would be nice to be able to see one or two Landmarks and be able to talk, face to face, with some owners.

We rarely see ElkRidge models in our travels. It could be location in the country. The number of owners club members across the country, the mountain region has far less members than the NE and NW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

We had two here at Rifle Gap State Park near Rifle, CO last week. They were on different loops but I saw them as they were leaving.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We see them all over here in Washington. Passed 3 just on our way from Olympia to Spokane and in the 5 days we have been here in Ponderosa Falls RV Resort there has been 2 Landmarks, 2 Bighorns a Cyclone and an Elkridge here in the park.

On top of that a guy across from me here in the park is looking into buying a Bighorn or Landmark and trading his Mckenzie Lakota fiver. He spent all day today and yesterday at the RV shops going through the different models after we took them through ours on Wednesday.

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Curt_Hinson

I thought you were supposed to park them at home, pull up a folding chair, grab a cool one and spend many hours admiring your new purchase. Who knew?

jbeletti

My guess is that there are about 4,000 Landmarks. They are a rare bird in the larger picture. But a great bird!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
My guess is that there are about 4,000 Landmarks. They are a rare bird in the larger picture. But a great bird!

I don't mind that there are only a few...makes pulling into a park fun when everyone is staring and asking about our gorgeous rig!

Greengas

It happened! Yes, today, along I25 in Denver, I saw a Landmark. It had full body paint and it was TANFASTIC! So, they are out there. And, mine has now been built and has been released to be shipped! My dealer says that he has his shipper making it a priority and then when it gets here he will move it to the front of the line so I can get it as fast as possible (part of me things he is doing this to get me off of his back and I would not blame him, I am not the most silent of customers :) ). So, right now I have a date of 10 Aug for my PDI. I am so ready for this. Soon I will be able to stop posting under perspective owners and move over to Heartland Owner!

DRGalligher

Congratulations Ronn and Sarah on your new Landmark. They ARE beautiful. We have a Bighorn and we rarely if ever see them too. Last year in our travels, we were in a rest stop and up pulled a Bighorn beside us. What a good time we had meeting those folks. We talked about our models. It was great.

Birchwood

They are at the International RV park in Daytona Florida.Camp there for a few days and you will have many discussions with Landmark owners.

scottyb

I saw one yesterday headed south of Austin on SH 130 tollway. It was gorgeous and really stood out.

GlenStMary

The last 2 months our Landmark has been stopped in RI, Ct, NJ, NY, Pa, WV, Va, NC, SC, Ga, and at Three Rivers in the Fl Panhandle. We are now back home in north central Florida but hope we may meet up with you in a campground soon. We met lots of very nice folks on the road and had many of them interested in taking a closer look at our Landmark. While in Gettysburg for the 150th, there were three Landmarks in the campground and they all looked real impressive. We were able to get some really good ideas from the other LM owners and made some great new friends. Enjoy yours, we are really enjoying ours.