Newbie (to this forum and 5th wheeling)... Picking up a new 2013 Sundance 3000MK this week....

Ron-Cookie

Looking forward to getting back into RVing again... Had a 35 ft Class A but sold it 2 years ago since I was not using it... Decided it was time to make the plunge again... Will be towing it with a Dodge 3500 SRW with the 6.7 and a 6 speed automatic... Hope this will marry up to the 5th wheel for us... Ron

jimtoo

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You should get some more opinions from our other members soon. You probably will be OK with the Dodge 3500 SRW.

Do a very slow and complete PDI when you go for delivery. Make sure everything from top to bottom and front to back works and you can work every thing.

Let us know how it goes and if you need help, the Heartland Family is here.

Jim M

Ron-Cookie

Ron, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Plenty of truck there for a Sundance.

Thanks Ray.... I bought the truck first and wanted it big enough so as not to overload it.... I hope that I will end up with a good match... The dealer called this morning for information on the truck so that they could get everything needed for a 16K hitch.... We are getting excited around here in Arizona.... About the only thing that I might need is a second A/C for the bedroom... I was glad to see that the Sundance is pre-wired for a second.... We might need that should we decide to overnight on the desert....