New Thousand Trails Elite Membership

wdk450

Gang:
I am in the process of buying a Thousand Trails Elite membership from a national campground resale outlet. Since I am getting out of my house, I am looking forward to $545 yearly expenses (after the initial $1650 purchase) for my rent. I have checked out the membership with Thousand Trail corporate. It is 21 days stay, 7 days away from same park, direct movements park-to-park allowed, unlimited usage. There are 4 parks in a 100 mile radius of the Northern and Southern California areas I hope to spend the most time in. More parks in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona, I might also use.
Any advice???

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi Bill,
Be aware that what used to be a private campground membership/system is now open to the public. Also, we are seeing a lot more Season sights being sold in the parks to offset poor financial gains over the past years. What this means is that for us "members" we are not getting all we used to. It is getting harder and harder to get a full hookup sights as these typically get sold off to the season sight people. While I am a bit upset with the latest changes we still use our as much as we can and have gotten our money's worth out of it. I hope you find it worth while since you are full timing. I know many others that seem to be full timing and pleased with their membership. Keep us up to date with your experiences.

Mark

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Another thing is if you are going to do it, make sure yiur annual dues are locked and can't get raised on you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta