ATF: Edge - How many keys for the entry door?

mrgto68

How many keys should I have received for my NEW 2011 Edge M23? I have two keys that seem to be for the entry door, however one works and the other doesn't. They have different number stamped on them so I supect one is for my trailer and the other is not.

Chumbly

Well, I would think- two entrance door keys, plus a storage area key... just my humble opinion. That's what I got with my M21.

danemayer

How many keys should I have received for my NEW 2011 Edge M23? I have two keys that seem to be for the entry door, however one works and the other doesn't. They have different number stamped on them so I supect one is for my trailer and the other is not.
If you bought this new, never used, from a dealer, he should be able to get you the 2nd key.

pegmikef

I think I would just take the one that works and have a couple of more made. I always make a couple of sets of spares anyway in case of dumb attacks like forgetting the keys or wife locks door and takes off for town while I am on my morning walk . . .

evolvingpowercat

I bought mine used and got 2 flat metal keys that fit the storage compartment doors, and 2 FIC keys with black plastic on the tops of them for the camper door. Suspect that is all that came with it new.