Newbies : )

Hi Everyone, I'm a Newbie....to this forum and to our 2013 Heartland Prowler 27p bhs!

How do I add a profile picture and an avatar?

Also, we purchased our RV a couple weeks ago, brought it home hooked it up to our house cable and nothing happens, so we tried hooking the cable directly to the TV with success all channels work. Can someone please tell me how to hook up the cable from the outside of the RV? Thanks ( and go easy on me) :)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Goosegirl28 and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of useful information here.
When you hook your coax from a 'cable' signal you must have the TV antenna signal booster turned off. There should be a small red button and a red LED. Red LED on indicates that the booster is on. You must have the booster on for over the air signal from your antenna.
Check out the 'Tools' menu at the top of the page. In it you will find 'Heartland Owners Manuals' and 'Heartland User Guides'. They will be a big help.

To add your profile pic and avatar, click on 'Settings' at the top of the page. Once you do, look on the left hand side of that page for 'My Settings'. There you will find what you need.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome! Sometimes the cable connections are mislabeled (or not labeled). And sometimes they're not connected correctly. One way to test the cables in your trailer is to short one end (a bent paperclip works) and use an ohmmeter on the other end.