Kudos

Greengas

As the day approaches (tomorrow actually) when my new Landmark comes off the assembly line I just wanted to publicly thank the Heartland Bighorn/Landmark General Manager Kary Katzenberger for all the help and guidance he has given me over the past several weeks. I have bombarded him with questions, requests for information, clarifications, you name it and while I know he is a very busy person he has never failed to respond to my e-mails (including on the weekends) in very short order. My Landmark will be my third different RV (first was an Evergreen, next was Open Range) and if the customer service I have gotten so far is an indication of what is to come, Wow!

So, Kudos to Kary for his Kindness and Konsiderations. (Ok, so the spelling is not quite right but it does make a great alliteration.)

K

karykatz

Ronn and Sarah

thank you for the kind words. Everyone at Heartland is committed to building the best RV's in the industry, and we thank you for your choosing landmark as your next RV. We happy to welcome you in the heartland RV Family. Enjoy your new landmark!!!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Enjoy that new rig and don't forget to join the Owners Club. You will meet some awesome people and have great fun in your travels

Greengas

Enjoy that new rig and don't forget to join the Owners Club. You will meet some awesome people and have great fun in your travels

I plan on joining the owners club. I am just waiting until I actually am an owner, I don't want to jinx anything :)

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Ronn and Sarah thank you for the kind words. Everyone at Heartland is committed to building the best RV's in the industry, and we thank you for your choosing landmark as your next RV. We happy to welcome you in the heartland RV Family. Enjoy your new landmark!!!
Kary,

It's not just the building of a quality trailer that make Heartland such a great company. As Ronn is finding out, it's also the fantastic Customer Service Heartland provides. The follow-up and willingness of actually caring about owner concerns is what endears me to Heartland and keeps me coming back. I'm now on my second Landmark and didn't even think of looking at a SOB because of the Heartland Quality (including the Customer Service quality)!

JerryLM

I'm sitting here reading the Kudos and happy owners and wondering if I bought the only worst rv Heartland put out? We have owned our BigHorn Silverado for 7 mo. now and a total of two of them it's been in the shop being repaired. We have never owned and rv with so many defective parts and assembly problems in 40 yrs. of rv'g. Now after months of return visits to our dealer we find the rear window leaking and causing a delimitation........unbelievable!! I hope to some day be a happy Heartland owner but at this point we are ready to give up. Because ours is a lower model I guess they literally threw it together. Barely! Thankfully we have a decent dealer but even they are becoming overwhelmed with all the repair work needed. Not a good example I'm afraid,