Great service - and under warranty

MTPockets

My Dometic power awning would not extend, so I called Dometic who put me in touch with Phil, owner/operator at PNK Enterprises in Rifle, CO. He came out next morning to Rifle Gap SP where we are Camp Hosting for two months and determined the motor had failed. Phil had to call Heartland service to get awning number from original build sheet. Heartland called back in a few minutes and Dometic is sending new motor and inside switch under warranty which we have three more months on the two year warranty. Our Elec water heater had stopped heating almost two weeks ago and we had been running on gas. He checked and found elec thermostat was bad. He had that working in 10 minutes. I'm happy as a kid in a candy store.

olcoon

Ain't it great when things come together? How are you liking the gig at the state park? Is it staying cool there? My grandfather worked in the Rifle area in the 20's or 30's mining the oil shale.

MTPockets

Ain't it great when things come together? How are you liking the gig at the state park? Is it staying cool there? My grandfather worked in the Rifle area in the 20's or 30's mining the oil shale.
We really like this area and the park is the nicest we've ever stayed in.

danemayer

Verizon must have improved the service since last June. We couldn't get a signal even from the higher loops using an external antenna and Wilson amplifier.