New Razor 3110DS

djkelsoe

I just purchased a new 3110DS Razor and thinking of adding a television to the garage area. I have a couple of questions, first what is the distance between the studs in the back wall (on center) that seperates the garage area from the living area? and what is the best way to run the cables from the kitchen area to the back wall? Thanks in advance.

Darrell

Big G

Big G
Welcome Aboard

I can't answer your question, but did want to welcome to the Heartland family. I see we only live about an hour from one another. Good luck with the toyhauler and TV in the garage. :) Big G

djkelsoe

Big G said:
I can't answer your question, but did want to welcome to the Heartland family. I see we only live about an hour from one another. Good luck with the toyhauler and TV in the garage. :) Big G

Big G;

Thanks for the welcome. I also did a lot of research before I purchased my new Razor. My wife and I are extremely please with the overall quality and construction of the unit. Since I only picked it up last Friday (November 16th) it is still too soon to post any reviews other than everything has been working perfectly.