soap dispenser

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Our docking station soap dispenser leaks. Maybe this is normal, but it makes a mess at the bottom of the cabinet. Hate to take it to the dealer for this. Any suggestions?? :confused: Bob :D

Forrest Fetherolf

Bob&Patty said:
Our docking station soap dispenser leaks. Maybe this is normal, but it makes a mess at the bottom of the cabinet. Hate to take it to the dealer for this. Any suggestions?? :confused: Bob :D

Bob,

I'll give you mine when we meet up with you and Uncle Rog @ Vail Lake, 12/7/07. The dispenser was in the way of the valves, etc, I replaced it with a bottle of Fast Orange Hand Cleaner.

Forrest

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1631&d=1194977911

jpmorgan37

Bob;

I don't know if this is the same problem, but I put a thicker soap in my dispenser and that stopped the leak. It only leaked when I was travelling. The second soap that I put in was too thick and wouldn't dispense, so I thinned it a little and it works fine now with no drips.

John

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Forrest
What size of pipe did you us for your piping in the docking station?
Rand

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
ChopperBill said:
I fill mine with Crown Royal and when I am done setting up I congratulate myself with a shot of heaven!
Chopper, you crack me up! I hope to be able to meet you one day:p . As for the soap dispenser, I took mine out and have a bottle of hand sanitizer available. I also wear rubber gloves while handling the sewer hoses and stuff.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
I like ChopperBill's Idea! It sounds good to me, makes it necessary for another dispenser for Jack.
Wayne

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
wfwilson said:
I like ChopperBill's Idea! It sounds good to me, makes it necessary for another dispenser for Jack.
Wayne

What an idea and to think I put sanitizer in mine. I guess I could just change out to Royal Crown cause it would kill the germs and make one happy at the same time. Now to figure how to make a shot glass holder for the docking station.:D ...Ken

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
wfwilson said:
Ken
Make sure you send picture of Shot Glass Holder!
Wayne!:D

Wayne, I've come up with some great ideas but the dilemma set in to confuse the issue. How many shot glasses:confused: When you start setting up there always seems to be neighbor that drops by and one has to sociable. The other dilemma how much Crown Royal will that little bugger hold:confused: What will some people say when there is always a group of us continually gathered at the Docking Station laughing and carrrying on:confused: Questions-Questions what is one to do:confused: ....Ken

Forrest Fetherolf

sailorand said:
Forrest
What size of pipe did you us for your piping in the docking station?
Rand

Rand,

Used 1/2" CPVC pipe and fittings, 1/2" PVC can be used. I liked CPVC because the pipe and fittings are more compact.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
1/2 pipe??

Come on Forrest, how many shot glasses can you get in piece of 1/2" pvc pipe? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Bob:D :D