Front end cap refinishing process

Grey Ghost

:confused:Anybody heard of this process? They contacted me about refinishing my front end cap and it is a bit cheaper than having the frond end cap repainted. Just wondering if anyone has heard of it or used this method before?

[h=2]Get the best shine EVER for your trailer or Motorhome!!! (Not Buffing[/h]
00l0l_kVo9hbN1kdM_600x450.jpg
If your RV or trailer is oxidized and faded you need our Mega-Shine process.. NO, it is not buffing.... This is better! You will never have to wax again. All you need is soap and water to clean!

***We also remove old oxidized graphics and install new graphics!!!!!

Contact us with your contact number and pics of your RV and we will get back to you ASAP.

Grey Ghost

They just called it mega shine, however they did explain that they take off all the oxidized stuff on the front and then put three coats of some sort of sealer on, then the decal and another three coats of sealer and a finish coat of wax. The entire process takes them about three or four days. They have been doing this for a little over one and a half years. I asked to speak to some of their customers and was told they would have to get permission and would get back to me. The company is not apart of the BBB so didn't get any info there. I don't know, I was alway taught that if it sounds to good to be true is probably is! Sounded pretty good however and lots cheaper than repainting the entire front end cap.:confused:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I don't think they have "Red Max Pro" any more. I could not find it at Home Depot or Lowe's.

However the Zep Finish I put on my trailer cost about $60 and the finish is still good. I did it in December of last year. I just washed the trailer and the bugs come off the front very easily. I do have some problem with black streaks that won't completely come off. If I took some Bar Keepers Friend and cleaned it and put on a couple of coats of Zep I think it would clear up.

Here is the thread that I posted when I did my trailer. I really like the way it looks. Zep finish on 2008 Bighorn

BC

Rrloren

I do have some problem with black streaks that won't completely come off.

I have for many yrs. used Westleys Tire bleach for black streaks. I simply spray it on and use my long handle brush then hose off. I have seen no problems with the decals. Used it on 3 RV's over last 15 yrs.

wdk450

I cleaned and polished my front cap Saturday morning in camp with Meguiar's #50 RV/Boat One Step Cleaner/Wax. I didn't use power tools because of the noise and other campers nearby. It looks nice, and my body is sore. A lot more of the trailer to do.
This product was recommended at a presentation on the counter-tops used in Heartlands at the Goshen rally.