Exterior Furnace Cover Faded

Theresau

See attached. The (Suburban) furnace cover has faded (?) to a chalky off-white. Heartland is sending a replacement.Suburban Furnace Cover.jpg

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
I thought ours looked a little strange the other day (looked oxidized), I will have to go look at it again.

Snow

See attached. The (Suburban) furnace cover has faded (?) to a chalky off-white. Heartland is sending a replacement.View attachment 25594
Just washed mine 3650 sat and noticed mine is the exact same way even had some white chalky looking stuff ran down on my skirting had a time getting that off so all you did is called them or did you send a pic ??⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Theresau

Ours has the chalking too on the skirting - I just didn't take a close enough picture to show it. It really looks as if the paint is washing off. Here's hoping the replacement doesn't do this and I hope that Heartland production takes note of this as well.

I sent an email to customer serivce with the picture.

Just washed mine 3650 sat and noticed mine is the exact same way even had some white chalky looking stuff ran down on my skirting had a time getting that off so all you did is called them or did you send a pic ??⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

MCTalley

Ours is doing that, as well. I might do something about it soon since we have a month of warranty remaining.

Snow

Oxidized hot water heater cover

Spoke with Jamie j at heartland customer service about my outside cover oxidizing he said and I quote " no problem " just send me pics and measurements , I hope I have no more issues but if I do I hope it's as easy as this one Great job heartland and thanks so much Jamie :) ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Theresau

We ended up getting two replacements - first one was white - customer service greatly apologized and got the tan one out to us right away - got it today. We're thinking about clear coating it to prevent recurrence.

ParkIt

Mine started doing the same thing after a year so I'm out of warranty. I'm close to quite a few repair and part yards keeping an eye out for one in a chrome finish so it won't happen again. Still not sure why HL used such downgraded covers for the WH.