3300 rcb

i am thinking about buying a sundance 3300 RCB would like to know more about it can anyone help me out as far as good and bad info on this unit its a 2009 and selling for 21500. it has side discharge and seems to be clean what should i look for when inspecting this rig:rolleyes:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello rchandonnait. Welcome to the forum.
There is a lot of great info here and I am sure that someone with that model will be able to help you out.
Oh, and I moved your thread to the Sundance - Prospective Owners forum.
Hope to see you in a Sundance soon.

Peace
Dave

i have heard many stores about pulling, my question is i have a 2004 duramax diesel with a 5th wheel turn over hitch what size 5 th wheel can i pull saftly, my dealer says to stay under 2 wheel axels and does not tell me a weigh, can any one help me what footage should i stay under

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just a personal opinion here, but if your dealer says stay under 2 axles and does not talk weight, then he don't know much about towing.
It's all about weight.
If you are wondering about that Sundance, you will be just fine with a 2500HD.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi rchanddonnait,

2004 Duramax Diesels come in lots of sizes, shapes and capacities. You need to look up both the 5th wheel towing capacity (horizontal load), and the payload capacity (vertical load). Then you can match those numbers against the trailer's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) (horizontal load) and Pinbox Weight (vertical load).

There's a website specifically designed to help you work through this. Here's a link to Fifth Wheel Safe Towing.