Oh My Gosh!

Greengas

Today my DW and I drove up to the CW in Longmont to take our first look at OUR coach! Oh My Gosh, it is beautiful. Our formal PDI is this Saturday (moved up 1 week because of speedy delivery) but the dealer gave us the chance for a quick look see. There were a few minor things that did jump out at us such as the barrel door in the kitchen had come off its hinges and there were several bubbles in the vinyl floor (the dealer said that with the bubbles they use a syringe to remove the air and then inject some glue I would like some thoughts on that process, is it good). Other than that, for a quick look see, it looked TANFASTIC! Saturday we will be there with our trade in at 8:00 in the morning and ready to do the PDI. I have used the guidance on this site for a good checklist so I have one that is about 9 pages long plus another list of things to bring and questions to ask. It is going to be a long day but at the end of it I can formally join the Heartland Owners Club because..... We will be Heartland Owners!:eek:

Thanks again to everyone for their patience with me on all the Newbe questions, etc. I can't tell you how much I've learned over the past month or so.

brianharrison

That is the common way to repair linoleum bubbles - work well and is permanent if done correctly. You will have to search the forum for mods to add a latch to keep the barrel cabinet closed. It is here somewhere.

Congrats.....

Brian

kowAlski631

Enjoy your condo on wheels. We did a video during our PDI - saved several "oh my goodness, how do we/what does this do" moments days/weeks later.

skyguy

Ronn and Sarah -
Congratulations on your early delivery! Can't wait to see your rig at the Colorado Rally in September!

Al S.

rjr6150

Ronn
One thing to remember about your PDI on Saturday if any issues there will not be any techs around to correct any issues. Ask me how I know this as our BH was purchased there. Unless things have changed they are not the best when it comes to correction of items after delivery.

if you wish to discuss pm and we can talk via phone