Started some mods to my 22FBS too!

Rogue9

One of the first things I did was to install a shelf in the cabinet under the sink. I also built a box to protect the heating duct from getting crushed.
IMAG0346.jpgIMAG0348.jpgIMAG0349.jpg
The next item was to construct a shoe storage area. I partitioned off a section under the front bed and installed a cabinet door that matches the existing cabinetry. I installed framing around the opening for the door. HL provided me with the doors for a possible install on the dinette. That didn't work though because of the interior framing of the dinette.
IMAG0013.jpgIMAG0012.jpg
Installed a real faucet in the bathroom.
IMAG0010.jpg
Add lastly, I installed two roof top bike racks onto the pullout bumper tray to correctly attach our bikes. I had to install a square tube under the frame of the tray for the brackets to mount on, and then also had to modify the 'V' channel for the bike rack so the arms could fold down flat. There is limited clearance for the tray to slide beneath the camper, so the choices are somewhat limited. I bought mine from Rage Sports. About $60 each, but they securely hold the bikes, and it keeps them from getting scratched.
IMAG0019.jpgIMAG0017.jpg

mbopp

Nice!
Looks like the same bath faucet I installed in our 21FBS. No tools, and not even a 1-beer job.
Did you have a problem with the hot-side handle hitting the wall?

Rogue9

Nice!
Looks like the same bath faucet I installed in our 21FBS. No tools, and not even a 1-beer job.
Did you have a problem with the hot-side handle hitting the wall?

Yes, the Moen faucet handle was touching, so I reamed out the two holes so I could slide it a little to the right. The tip of the Hot handle just touches now, but it closes fully.

Rogue9

Thanks! I think my next mod will be to make some corner shelves that will just sit above the curved part of the dinette seats at each corner. I will have to glue up some Maple to get the necessary width and then cut a curve to match the cushion. I plan on sitting the shelves on an angled cleat where they will just friction fit. This way they can be removed when the dinette is made into a bed if necessary.

Rogue9

Also thinking about a door on the side of the couch. There is a lot of room to store stuff but no real easy access. I know some of the models have a drawer on the front, but the flap that hangs down would be in the way. I have one more cabinet door to use.

d_fergie

One of the first things I did was to install a shelf in the cabinet under the sink. I also built a box to protect the heating duct from getting crushed.

The next item was to construct a shoe storage area. I partitioned off a section under the front bed and installed a cabinet door that matches the existing cabinetry. I installed framing around the opening for the door. HL provided me with the doors for a possible install on the dinette. That didn't work though because of the interior framing of the dinette.

Installed a real faucet in the bathroom.
View attachment 25685
Add lastly, I installed two roof top bike racks onto the pullout bumper tray to correctly attach our bikes. I had to install a square tube under the frame of the tray for the brackets to mount on, and then also had to modify the 'V' channel for the bike rack so the arms could fold down flat. There is limited clearance for the tray to slide beneath the camper, so the choices are somewhat limited. I bought mine from Rage Sports. About $60 each, but they securely hold the bikes, and it keeps them from getting scratched.
The closest faucet I've seen like yours around here Is at Walmart, thinking of changing / replacing mine this weekend if not camping or at Softball playoffs ...