DVD Player on 2014 Landmark

danemayer

Hi EandC,

As of a few months ago, I think the Sony being used in Landmarks was still DVD based. If you don't get a definitive answer by Monday, you can always call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030.

jbeletti

I jut spoke with Kary, GM for LM/BH lines. Here's what I learned:

Beginning with production the week of 8-August-2013:
Living Room: Samsung TV, Samsung Smart Blue-Ray Player and Samsung Sound Bar with Subwoofer
Outside Entertainment (if so optioned): Samsung TV
Bedroom TV (if so optioned): Sansui TV with built-in DVD player

Theresau

Samsung is just so much better. We replaced the Toshiba TV in the BC with a Samsung (that's all we have in the house...). Interesting about the sound bar - Cedar Creek has this. Been thinking about adding the same - not real crazy about the sound coming out of the Genesis - it's an ok radio and would be good if boondocking but sound itself is very disappointing even after adding the subwoofer.

Jim, will subwoofer be wireless?

Our 2010 BH had all Samsung......

Theresa

Living Room: Samsung TV, Samsung Smart Blue-Ray Player and Samsung Sound Bar with Subwoofer

travlingman

LED or LCD TV's? Outside still have a DVD player? Are the TV's still the same size or has that changed?

jbeletti

LED or LCD TV's? Outside still have a DVD player? Are the TV's still the same size or has that changed?

LED?: Don't know
Outside DVD player?: Don't know
TV Sizes?: Don't know

While I don't know any of these answers, I will know in the by month's end when I get my next demo coach. As to TV sizes, these are always variable based on space. So one Landmark may have a different size than another.

jbeletti

Answers came in :)

LED: Yes, all LED
Sizes: No changes. Most Landmark floor plans offer a 46" TV in the living room

travlingman

Answers came in :)

LED: Yes, all LED
Sizes: No changes. Most Landmark floor plans offer a 46" TV in the living room

Thanks for the quick reply. Was at first worried about them dropping Sony, but this could be good since going to LED. Let us know when you find out about DVD player outside.

Thanks