Transfer Switch

Greengas

Hi

My, or soon to be my, new Landmark has the Gen Prep package and the Full Timers package so it has the surge suppressor/transfer switch. I tried looking on the HL website to see exactly what make and model they use. I'm asking becuase I've asked the dealer to install a remote display for it so if there is a problem I don't have to go into the basement to find out what the problem is, I can just check the remote display. I'm being told that the model that is installed does not have a remote display available. And since I like to see things for myself I figured if I find out what is installed I can do the research myself.

So, anyone out there with a 2014 Landmark and an automatic transfer switch want to clue me in?

I'd really appreciate it.

Greengas

Thanks Dan

I went to the manufacturer web site and found that one. There is no "plus" version of it however. But, there is a model 4250RVC which does have a plus model and for which there is remote display. I'll give heartland a call on Sunday. You are probably right about what model it is, but I can always hope...