"New" Goodyear G614's - Tires and Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodbuster

On July 30, 2013, I went to the dealership to pick up my new 2014 Landmark Grand Canyon. I drove it home (about 60 miles) and put it in my garage.

I’ve decided to replace the Goodyear G614's G rated tires and wheels that came with the RV with Goodyear G114's H rated tires and wheels.

In talking with several knowledgeable people, I’ve been advised to ask $375 each for the 4 tires and wheels. With only 60 miles on them, I have no problem calling them “new.”

I am located in the Daytona Beach, Florida area. If anyone would be interested in them, they would be welcome to stay on my property for a night to facilitate travel time and tire changeover. I can offer 50 AMP service, water, cable TV and I would be glad to help put the tires on.

Another way to get this done would be if anyone has intentions of going to the Tampa RV show in January, I would hold the items until then, assuming a reasonable deposit be made to take them off the market.

The items for sales are:

Quantity: 4
Tires: Goodyear G614 RST
Size: LT235/85R16
DOT: MJOR 610W 1613
Wheels: Deluxe 16" aluminum rims (mounted) - these rims have 8 holes for 9/16 lugs

PM me if interested and I will provide you with my phone number.

Dick

danemayer

Per forum rules, the thread is now closed. Please contact the seller directly if interested.

Dick, please let us know when they're sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.