RallyHO board game

campntn

Well, the game came in and we had a great time playing it last nite. Just me n the kids in the camper. haha. Mom was at work.
The quality of the game build is nice. I would have liked to see a lil more nicer playing pieces being an RV game and all. Standard fold out board like in Trivial pursuit.
It's basically a Rally. All have to be out of start to begin answering questions. First one to make it across the United States to the rally wins the game. You have to answer questions from four catagories: Rear view mirror, rolling down the road, rv life, and one other I can't remember.
The questions were hard, but fun, here are some examples:
-If you are at Four Corners in AZ, what states do you see?
-What causes a diesel truck to blow black smoke?
-Who played Travis Gornicky in RV?
-What is the capital of Conneticut?
-Who was the first person to sleep in the White House?
It has two other cards if you land on a hazard or a rescue to do stuff with. And you can pass each other on the road, but if you land on the same roadstripe (what we would think of as a block), you have to challenge to see who can stay on the stripe or go back to the last campground.
We didn't finish it, BUT we left it setup in the camper to play more later. :)
So, it was fun for our family. Sort of gave you the feeling of being out on the road, especially when played in a camper! Thought you'd guys would like to hear about it.
Mark

jbeletti

Sounds like a fun game Mark. Have to get one of those. Also sounds like a great raffle gift idea for upcoming rallies.

Thanks for the review.

Jim