Furniture in 3400RL

kimn610

Has anyone replaced their sofa with either a leather sofa reclincer or switched the location of the sofa and chairs and replaced the chairs with more comfortable recliner gliders. I realize that the slides won't close with the sofa in the rear. If so, where did you find furniture of the right size at a reasonable cost

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
We have the Euro chairs and the Air mattress couch which we do not like. Keep us posted it you find a couch that fits.
Regards
Wayne

SmokeyBare

Kimn,

We also have the 3400RL... but ours is one year older. When I attended the rally I noted the differences of the 08' Model. It looked like the slide rooms in the Livingroom/kitchen were longer than ours. Which changed the distance of the rear area where the two chairs sit.

In our 07' BigHorn... we have two leather lazy boy chairs we have. I gave the Euro Chairs to our daughter... We both are sort of Wide body... which is why we love the leather lazy boy chairs.

When I measure the distance, I have decided it would do us no good moving the two lazy boy chairs to where the couch is... we'd not gain additional space for the kitchen table and chairs.

All we need to do is slide the two chairs back and there is plenty of room for the two slide out rooms to come in... Good Luck finding what works for you both.

timk

While we were out this summer, we gave the couch to the goodwill. Then we put one LazyBoy where the couch was and the other next to it in the rear, by the big window. It make the space sooo much roomier. Its easier to get to the windows, and both chairs have a better look at the tv. And you can have a small table next to your chair. The dog was a little po'd but she's getting over it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We put the original sofa sleeper in storage and replaced it with a loveseat recliner. When we return north in the spring we'll do the same with one recliner, leaving us with a loveseat and recliner. We had the euro chairs and hated them after the first week. Most couches wont work in the rear because they're too deep (front to back) and will have to be moved to close the slides.

Attachments

• 105_1122-IMGP0144_IMGP0144.JPG
    105_1122-IMGP0144_IMGP0144.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 36