2011 Elkridge 29BHCK

Hi all,

My local CW has one of these for sale and I was considering getting it for my family, but I just wanted to check and see what the basic issues are before going through with it. Many thanks!

Will

danemayer

Hi qmrichardson,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a great bunch of people here who are quick to share what they've learned and to reach out if you ever need help. There's also lots of useful information on the forum.

With any purchase of a previously owned trailer, you'll want to do a very close inspection, inside and out. Check areas that should have had regular maintenance; like caulking and lubrication of the suspension. You'll want to check the operation of everything in the coach.

A 2011 trailer will be out of warranty, and even on appliances with longer warranties, only the original owner is covered. So make sure you understand the dealer's written coverage for any problems you might find after taking delivery (if any).

Dan,

Thank you for the advice. I'm going to see the trailer tomorrow, and these are all things I will discuss with the salesman while I check it out. Again, many thanks!

Will