BC 3251 TS - where are outlets located in kitchen??

1956ab

Hi all,
New to forum. Looking into getting a 2014 3251TS. I really like the movable island, but know that I'd be giving up an electrical outlet option. Saw a model, but failed to notice where any outlets are either by the stove or sink area. Can't tell from pics online:( Where are they located?? TIA

danemayer

Hi 1956ab,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Hopefully another owner with a 2014 3251 TS will chime in shortly. But if you don't get an answer in a a day or two, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask to speak with the Big Country Brand Manager or someone on his team. They'll be able to get you an answer.

Theresau

There is an outlet above the counter next to the range. And two outlets above the sink area - one on each side of the sink. All of these outlets are in the bottom of the upper cabinets. There are outlets on each side of the sofa and one between the dinette and the reclining chairs. There are two outlets in the entertainment center in the cabinet to the left of the Genesis; an outlet in the open area to the left of the fireplace area; and an outlet in the bottom cabinet left of the fireplace (fireplace is plugged in there).

The counter next to the range is good-sized - I have a 4 slice toaster and electric teapot there. The sink counterspace is generous - I have a large electric coffeepot in front of the wine rack.

We really like the model - please let me know if you'd like any further info. Greatly like the moveable island - just a tremendous amount of free counter space and storage. I've tested that I could move the island next to the kitchen cabinet if I wanted to use an electric appliance on the island.

Theresa