Sundance 322res

Lrdchaos

My wife and I a looking at a sundance 322res. This will be our first rv, although we are not new to rv's. What is the general consensus on this unit. We are looking at one with a 50 amp service, second ac and auto level system. Thanks in advance for your time.

jimtoo

Hi Lrdchaos,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some replies from our other Sundance owners soon. And, YES on the 50 amp, 2nd A/C and even the auto level system.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

iawoody2

My wife and I a looking at a sundance 322res. This will be our first rv, although we are not new to rv's. What is the general consensus on this unit. We are looking at one with a 50 amp service, second ac and auto level system. Thanks in advance for your time.
In looking at my brochure, yes 50amp, second air option, anddidn't see anything about auto level. n

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
During the factory tour in the Sundance/Gateway line. They had Sundance T.T. With a Level Up system installed at the factory. I would suggest calling Heartland customer service.

prestid

I have all the features you are asking about. Nothing better than pushing a button and watching it auto level! Have done the manual jacks for many years..Blah. the other features that sold me on the unit is the hydraulic slides as well, works great!