Kent Mitchell RV, Great service

whp4262

My wife and I live in Texas and recently purchased a Cyclone 3914 from Kent Mitchell RV in Hammond, LA., the salesman was Ben Robert. Mr. Robert described the unit and answered all of my questions over the phone prior to us making the drive to Hammond. Mr. Robert called me the day before we planned to leave for Hammond and suggested that I put a deposit down as he had others interested in the trailer. Reluctantly I agreed to the deposit based on Mr. Robert's description of the unit and when we arrived in Hammond and much to our surprise the Cyclone was every bit as good as he said it was on the phone. We were a little pressed for time because we wanted to finish the deal before the bank closed for the weekend so we did a quick inspection on the Cyclone and closed the deal. When we were getting ready to leave we put some water in the fresh water tank and that's when we noticed the pump didn't work, it had been hooked to city water when we did the plumbing inspection. Even though the deal was done on the purchase Kent Mitchell installed a new water pump for us at no charge. Everyone that we dealt with at Kent Mitchell was courteous, honest and provided excellent customer service. We would not hesitate to do business with this dealer again.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
When I was shopping for my BC we where originally looking at the bh and they did not really want to deal with me even though a friend had previously bought from them and got a good deal. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk