ATF: North Trail - Porch light switches

priorguy

On my 2011 28BRS the only porch light switch I can find is on the bathroom sink cabinet. Only the bathroom door porch light comes on. I switched the bulb front to rear and the front porch light still doesn't come on. I've searched and cannot find a second switch. I also have a front frame mount light for hitching that I can't find a switch for. Thanks.

JeremyN

I have the same thing. Do you have a remote control for your awning, slide, etc? Your light switch is on that remote only.

priorguy

Is it in the menu? Mine only shows awning, slide and front/rear jacks. The light button does an LED on the remote.

JeremyN

Priorguy,

One button is the power button, one is the flashlight, the other is the outside light. Does your remote look like this?

045-206436-2[1].jpg

priorguy

That's it exactly. I bought my trailer used and the dealer told me that was backlighting for night use. That is the exact info I need. Does it also control the hitch light, or just the porch light.

Thanks,

Manzan

On my trailer there, there is a rocker switch on the frame by the A frame that controls that light. Have a light on my power jack so don't often use the hitch light.