trail runner 29fqbs

GSXR_KID

Has anybody had a leak up to the front under the master bed? My camper is less than a year old and I notised the belly was full of water . It seems to be only between second and third frame truss. I don't think there is any water lines up there. The only thing I can think is a one of the two front windows are leaking or the storage doors. But I am new to campers so o guessit could be comming from anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

danemayer

Hi GSXR_KID,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. This is the place to come for answers and I'm sure you'll hear from other owners shortly.

eddylives

Hey gsxr....we had a massive leak in our new trail runner (26 FQB) last season and it was traced down to a leaking marker light on the front corner of the trailer.....the dealer found and repaired it....took a lot of the trailer apart to dry it out in their shop and its been fine since......that is one place I never though of lol.....sorry for the run on post......it won't let me start a new sentence with the enter key......a pain in the butt lol