Seeking advice on 2014 Northtrail NT 29LRSS caliber edition

wonsibes

I am looking to purchase a NT 29LRSS caliber edition from North Trail. Can anyone give some advice as to good qualities and any known problems. This will be my first time with a heartland product.

jimtoo

Re: Seeking advice on 2014 Northtrail NT 29LRSS calibe redition

Hi wonsibes,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

North Trail is probably the most popular TT on the market. My daughter and SIL just bought another one and they are very happy with it.

I'm sure you will get more opinions from our other family members soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

berky

After a year and a half, we are as pleased with our 26LRSS as the day we took it home. You will find the North Trail's design and construction quality among the best the industry has to offer in TT's. The 29LRSS is a "stretch" version of the 26LRSS floor plan. I believe you will find more space in the bathroom and around the bed.

What set the 26LRSS apart for us is the spacious floor plan in a 26 footer, the plentiful glass, ample interior and exterior storage, and the robust GVWR (8600# GVWR compared to an as-shipped dry weight of 6350#).

There a number of active 26LRSS owners on the forum, as well as some recent purchasers of the 29LRSS. If you have some specific questions, someone here will have the answer.