Bubbles forming in ceiling

jhm21849

I have a bunch of bubbles forming in the slide room ceiling of my 2012 Big Country 3650RL. Could this be moisture from a seam leak? It started occurring after moving to a hot climate from a colder, wet climate.

ParkIt

My guess would be yes, you have either had or have a leak and now that its drying out the bubbles are forming. Did you have the slides in or out when we had our rainy season? Sometimes the leak can come from the outside edges which will need to be re-caulked though you will most likely want to check the entire unit in case the leak is somewhere else and running into the ceiling of that slide.
Pop the AC vents off and tape a dry rag to a dowel stick and see if it's damp or wet, sometimes a roof leak will seep into the AC venting lines, pop off the ceiling lights as well and check there too. Inspect the caulk on the front and rear cap ends, even though it looks like the dicor is level it may not be allowing water to get in the roof and move towards the slide. Is the tape along the slide peeling up as well? It could also be a source of water running in or even the gaskets on the slide itself, sometimes its a long process to find where it was leaking from and fix it so it won't happen again.
As for the bubbles, not sure if you can do anything about that other than removing and replacing the ceiling, if there is a good shop close by you may want to take it in and see what they have to say or can find and fix.
Hope it isn't a huge issue to track down and fix.

Don't you just love living up here...I'm now at a much drier and hotter place in Eastern Wa so my unit is drying out and I can get the 'moss' off the window whiskers much more easily as well as cleaning and putting a protector on the outside as well as a bunch of other stuff you just can't do when its raining non-stop. I'm also looking forward to taking off the 'rubber roof' on the top and slides replacing the caulk with eternabond tape and roll on Monstaliner. Looking forward to no more mysterious leaks in the future.