U shapes table to bed question

I have a graystone 2011 29BL that I recently picked up and now living in. I have been told that the U-Shaped Dinette makes into another bed. Is this true ans if so how does the table slide down. I can't find and release buttons or anything near the legs.

Thanks Coy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I have a graystone 2011 29BL that I recently picked up and now living in. I have been told that the U-Shaped Dinette makes into another bed. Is this true ans if so how does the table slide down. I can't find and release buttons or anything near the legs.

Thanks Coy

Ok so I do not have nor have I ever been in a Gray Stone - but from what I have been able to tell - it appears that the table is a pole table like the one in my Cyclone - the table lifts off the poles and the poles come out of the floor. It also appears that the table is sized to fit into the opening, I assume on some kind of a lip.

I am sure that another Graystone owner can confirm or de-bunk my assessment of the photo's I've seen of your rig.

I know someone on this forum has the u shaped table and knows how to make it into a bed.