2014 Heartland Landmark Key Largo

EandC

We recently ordered a new 2014 Landmark Key Largo. I understand that we are able to obtain a VIN for this unit.
How would we go about receiving this VIN as we would like to follow the build and purchase insurance prior to
accepting delivery of our unit?

jimtoo

Hi EandC,

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Your dealer should be able to furnish you with the VIN # for your newly ordered Landmark. I don't know how much information you can receive except possibly the dates it goes on line and date it comes off.,, Or if your adventurous and can travel to Elkhart, you might even get to watch it get partially built or rolled out the door if you make some calls and arrangements.

Jim M

Greengas

We recently ordered a new 2014 Landmark Key Largo. I understand that we are able to obtain a VIN for this unit.
How would we go about receiving this VIN as we would like to follow the build and purchase insurance prior to
accepting delivery of our unit?

I got my VIN a week or two before my coach was scheduled to be built. I contacted the factory and spoke to the brand manager. For Landmark it is Kary Katzenberger. He was very helpful. I asked him tons of questions and he stepped me through the process. Here is his e-mail address: KKatzenberger@heartlandrvs.com

Theresau

We did that twice - great fun and memories.

Hi EandC,

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Your dealer should be able to furnish you with the VIN # for your newly ordered Landmark. I don't know how much information you can receive except possibly the dates it goes on line and date it comes off.,, Or if your adventurous and can travel to Elkhart, you might even get to watch it get partially built or rolled out the door if you make some calls and arrangements.

Jim M