Northtrail towability and quality

I picked up my 28bhs in Indiana and towed it home to Colorado. I was able to get 10 mpg with the wife, 3 dogs and about 250 pounds of stuff on board. The tanks were empty, since it was winterized when I picked it up. Still pretty good and it towed like a dream. BTW my TV is a 1998 Silverado C1500 with a 5.7 L and the factory tow pkg.

The quality of the Northtrail is excellent. We were not able to find one thing about the build quality (fit and finish) that was not first rate. My compliments to both Heartland's management for setting a high standard and all the employees that put the extra effort into doing a great job. It is obvious to me these folks are going the extra mile in order to become the number 1 builder of TT and 5th wheels. It shouldn't be long before they succeed.

campntn

Exactly the same experience here my friend. I only have one problem. I HAVEN'T CAMPED BUT ONE NIGHT IN IT AND THAT WAS IN THE FRONT YARD> LOL.
She does tow like a dream don't she. That wide axle placement realllly makes a difference. Post some pix of it buddy!
Glad to have another NT 28bhsr onboard!
Mark