What accessory would you choose?

Dealing on an Elkridge 37 Ultimate and going to try and get some accessories or add-ons thrown in. I was thinking about slide out awnings, or tires (read some bad tire reviews). Just wondering what others wish they had, or got and really love having. Thanks

priorguy

Nice faulkner reclining chairs, outdoor rug, upgraded sewer hose, water filters, extension cord or dogbone adapters, outdoor grill, grill table. Just walk around the showroom and see what you'd like to take camping with you.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tires are a high dollar item, if you end up having to replace or
upgrade later.

If they would give you a G rated tire such as a Goodyear G614 at a greatly reduced price, that would be a worthwhile add on.

Trace

GOTTOYS

Nothing that gets "thrown in" is free. I would just go for the lowest price possible and shop for the best price you can find for the items you want...Don

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nothing that gets "thrown in" is free. I would just go for the lowest price possible and shop for the best price you can find for the items you want...Don

When I got close to making a deal and had the price I wanted, I was able to get the dealer to add some items at their cost ( which I verified ), in order to get me to sign on the dotted line. Therefore I got some items cheaper than I could have buying them after the fact.

Trace

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tires are a high dollar item, if you end up having to replace or
upgrade later.

If they would give you a G rated tire such as a Goodyear G614 at a greatly reduced price, that would be a worthwhile add on.

Trace

Verify the wheels on the ElkRidge can handle 110 psi, first! In the past they have not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happykraut

By all means, work out a deal on a set of decent tires(Goodyear 614's or Michelin XPS ribs). It'll save you some money by not having to upgrade in the future and possible save you a ton of money by not having to repair the damage done from a blowout.