Front end cap

Grey Ghost

:cool: We bought our Heartland Greystone used about one year ago, it was a 2011 29MK and the front end cap was fading pretty bad. I contacted the factory and they were very easy to deal with. I was not expecting anything having dealt with other companies before and getting no where fast. I was just looking for some suggestions as to what I could do to remedy my problem. They upfront offered to assist with the re-painting of the front end cap! You could have knocked me over with a feather. I was shocked to say the least. Two weeks later I blew a Power King Towmax tire and contacted them again. They were very helpful and completed the paperwork needed to file my claim with Dynamic Tire. I will start another thread regarding my dealings with Dynamic. I'm very happy with the service I've received from Heartland!! Ian Roberts was the rep I dealt with on the front end cap and he has been very helpful on other issues, way to go HEARTLAND, keep those customers HAPPY!:)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yep, thats what HL does and your the 2nd owner with no warranty implied on a used sale. Let us know how it all works out.