Picked up the new cyclone today

Subdrv

We picked up the new Cyclone today. Got it set up so we can spend the night and start figuring out how things work.

image.jpg

Subdrv

Looks good. What dealer did you buy it from?

We bought from Chesapeake Rv solutions. We ordered it in May. The salesman was great(Ben). We told him we were going to fulltime an he helped us pick out the best options an delete the ones we didn't need.

Subdrv

Looks like a great place for a shakedown. Love the 6 pt level-up.

Scotty this is our long term sight at Virginia KOA. We will be here until March then we are taking a West Coast swing going out North and coming back down South.

Subdrv

Nice Robbie and Sandy. You'll have to join us for the NC rally and show this unit :)

Jim I have looked at that we just got back from Sturgis since we both still work I am not sure we can get the time. Next year will be different we will both be retired and have time.

BarneyFife

We bought from Chesapeake Rv solutions. We ordered it in May. The salesman was great(Ben). We told him we were going to fulltime an he helped us pick out the best options an delete the ones we didn't need.

Shhhhhh. That deletes parts of your warranty.

Subdrv

Shhhhhh. That deletes parts of your warranty.

The only thing the dealer told we was to make sure I ran the Genny for at least one hour a month because some dealer will look at the sell date and if you don't have at least 1 hour of run time for each month they might not honor it.

porthole

Retired
The only thing the dealer told we was to make sure I ran the Genny for at least one hour a month because some dealer will look at the sell date and if you don't have at least 1 hour of run time for each month they might not honor it.

You don't need an hour.
But I would recommend adding StaBil stabilizer to the fuel and if you are not absolutley sure you have ethanol free fuel, use the ValvTec brand of stabilizer and ethanol treatment.

Then once a month with the stabilizer in the tank:
Start, warm up for 5 minutes - no load
Turn everything on for 20 minutes (AC's, water heater maybe a portable heater)
Turn off everything for and run for 5 minutes
Shutdown

Don't leave the fuel in there forever. When done camping for the season I make sure the tanks are full with fuel and stabilizer and then in the spring I start using that fuel for all the lawn equipment. First trip out gets fresh fuel.

Last year that 25 gallons in the Cyclone kept our portable generator running during Sandy for the first week that no gas stations were open.

Subdrv

Nice rig!! I saw it there while they were prepping it the other day.
Thanks we have been in it for a couple of nights and really like it. Took us two days to move out of the motorhome and find everything a new home. The dealer found a couple of drain issues behind the stowage wall and fixed them they did a great prep on the rig.

remoandiris

The only thing the dealer told we was to make sure I ran the Genny for at least one hour a month

Walk thru guy told me the same thing, but only to exercise it and keep varnish from building on the internals. Nothing mentioned about warranty except to register all the stuff we have.