Build date

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, JP, or anyone, is there any place on the coach that gives the build date? The VIN# does not, only the year of manufacture. I would really like to know how old this coach is. :confused: The maiden voage is about a week and a 1/2 away with Forrest and Uncle Rog. Hope nothing falls off :rolleyes: . Bob :D :D

jpmorgan37

Bob;

There should be a sticker on the left side of your hitch mount, and at the top of the sticker it will give the date of manufacture.

John

Forrest Fetherolf

Bob&Patty said:
Jim, JP, or anyone, is there any place on the coach that gives the build date? The VIN# does not, only the year of manufacture. I would really like to know how old this coach is. :confused: The maiden voage is about a week and a 1/2 away with Forrest and Uncle Rog. Hope nothing falls off :rolleyes: . Bob :D :D

B&P,

This is what the VIN sticker should look like........if you have one at all.

Forrest

Attachments

• CLOVIS_RV022.JPG
    CLOVIS_RV022.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 42

snuffy

Forrest Fetherolf said:
B&P,

This is what the VIN sticker should look like........if you have one at all.

Forrest

And you'd better take a picture of it because it will soon fade and be unreadable. Nice to be able to take digital pictures of everything and keep them on a usb drive for reference.

truknutt

Committed Member
Shoot that Decal !

Great advice regarding the photo of the decal ... after the first use of Black-Streak remover the VIN Decal on my last rig was reduced to a mere piece of aluminum foil! :D

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
I just went out to take a pic of ours on such great advice but ours is different and is actually embedded into the metal. Thanks though!!