Fender skirt and bracket for greystone?

Kblock108

During our first trip we got a blow out and it bent the bracket, which caused it to break from the fender skirt. S before our next trip I need a new bracket and skirt. Anyone know where they have these cheap?

danemayer

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't can get you what you need. If you're a Club Member, there's 10% discount.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Another option is go to a good hardware store and buy a piece of flat stock metal and form your own bracket. Buy something thin enough to bend with a vise and channel locks but thick enough to maintain some rigidity. the width should be 3/4 to 1". I think the shortest lengths sold are 2 ft. This is probably the easiest and fastest way to replace that bracket.

Ron-Cookie

During our first trip we got a blow out and it bent the bracket, which caused it to break from the fender skirt. S before our next trip I need a new bracket and skirt. Anyone know where they have these cheap?

Saw some skirts on EBay last night in fact... Search by Heartland will pop them up I believe...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Oops! I didn't see the part where you need a skirt as well. I found THESE on ebay. The support brackets are still best made by hand to fit each situation.

Greengas

I almost lost that on my new trailer. It seems that who ever attached the bracket to the frame did such a great job that they sheared the head off the screw so basically the bracket was just flopping along in the breeze. Simple fix but....

Still love my new Landmark.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Do as Ray suggested. I did it and was not hard to do. If you still have the bracket....use it as a guide on how to bent it. A 3/4" wide and 1/8 thick piece of strap steel will do just fine. I tried aluminum....it did not hold up. It snapped like the HL ones do.