Oh So Close

Greengas

I really got a kick out of this one. The picture is of the sliding door at the top of the steps leading towards the bedroom. When the door opens it is supposed to hit the rubber bumper on the wall to prevent, I would think, the door from marking up the wall. Well, maybe the person who put in the bumper is the same one who sawed through the two pex pipes leading and going away from the anti siphon valve.

Bumper.JPG

I know there is some glare, but the door completely misses the bumper by about an inch. But, as they say, close only counts in Hand Grenades and Horseshoes. Its looking like it must have been a Friday when my coach was made but in fact it was a Tuesday.

Greengas

My guess is the person who did this saw what they did and then figured they had two choices. Fix it which would leave a hole in the wall board so might require replacing the wall board, or just hope no one notices until the customer gets it. I think I know which choice was taken.

But I still love my new Landmark!

priorguy

Maybe your door is in the wrong place LOL. Glad to hear you are still happy even after these factory issues.

jimtoo

OR,,, you could remove the bumper, install it in correct place, put a door latch (hook type) in the old hole and then the bedroom would be private. :)