Who am I?

ChopperBill

Due to a life style change I changed my forum names and e-mail addresses. Getting my first SS check in a couple of weeks and now am "retired4fun"! (well I am working about 5 hours a week!) I think my old screen name may have intemadated some folks. :D
Who am I? :confused: Jim, no fair looking at my IP address!
Clues:
Own a Bighorn
I have over a 1000 posts on this forum
Some may think I have a big mouth! :eek:
Sold my last Harley a few weeks back :(
I am a BIG fan of TimK's tent in the vent! :D

All evidence leads to Chopper Bill. Congrads on starting the Social Security payback. You have paid in all these years, now it's time to get some back. Leave some in there for me.

Who could forget the Air Bag Leveler? Great info on how to make one, now it's on my list for springtime trailer projects.

Thanks for all the inputs.

Jim (not THE Jim, the other Jim)

jimtoo

oppositelock said:
All evidence leads to Chopper Bill. Congrads on starting the Social Security payback. You have paid in all these years, now it's time to get some back. Leave some in there for me.

Thanks for all the inputs.

Jim (not THE Jim, the other Jim)

Yep,, Congratulations on starting withdrawing what you have been paying into all these years.:D

Jim ( not THE Jim, the other Jimtoo):D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
fhollan said:
You should have deleted the "Big Horn" emblem from your post. That gave it away. :p

He did change the emblem , remember whats missing:confused: :confused: ....Ken

K

Ken Washington

The Harley is what gave me a clue! Just because you are on SS does't mean you can't still ride! What's up with that Chopper Bill?

Ken

ChopperBill

Ken Washington said:
The Harley is what gave me a clue! Just because you are on SS does't mean you can't still ride! What's up with that Chopper Bill?

Ken
Riding around here is like signing your own death certificate! Lost a few friends over the years because of it. I have been riding some kind of bike for over 50 years. Raced them in the "60's". Just have had enough. Owned the chopper since "79", built it myself. Its been through 3 wives and numerous relationships. Still get a tear in my eye if I think about it too much.
We have Polaris ATV's and a Ranger RZR and I get plenty of thrills from those.

congratulations Chopper sorry, retired4fun. 1 more year of the grind, hopefully the govt. will still be around at the end of next year. Enjoy your freedom.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
ss payback

Congrads Chopper aka retired4fun, enjoy it. I get mine in febuary of 08. Funny how it works, takes 2 months after you turn 62 to get your money. When I appled I found out that I should have been getting $594.00 since I was 60. Widowers benefits, but they dont tell you, so I just lose out on 1 &1/2 years of money. Im getting it now but only until Febuary. Get all you can, because no one will get "YOUR" money except you or your spouse. And to all of you that have not ever checked with SS, find out "NOW" how it works because you will be surprised about the nonsence you have to go through. :eek: Be good and safe, And I like your BIG MOUTH, Keep it up.LOL Bob :D :D

ChopperBill

Yes, it sure is funny how you can pay it in your whole life and then they short you the first month. No way of ever getting that back. Just think of all the folks on the roster that got screwed out of the first month and the money not given out!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You bet, Chopper. Thats why I say to ALL, Check it all out "NOW" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Bob :D :D PS Also to all of you good folks out there get "YOUR" money at 62, dont wait until your 65 because you will never make up the difference.

jpmorgan37

Words of wisdom Bob. My dad turned 65 in november and passed away in December. I retired at 62 and started drawing mine right then.

And retired4fun, I have always enjoyed you writings and hope you never change.

John

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I think Jim should at least correct your join date and post count, a great member deserves to be noted.;) Congrats...Ken

jpmorgan37

Shucks, I would leave it the way it is. That way he can ask a question and answer it, and argue with the answer if he didn't like it. JMWO.

jbeletti

So now what? Can't use CB anymore, so use R4F then?? Gotta have cool, short abbreviations. I type too much in a day at the day job as it is!

Just kidding. I sent Bill a note giving him some options. For now, I put his original account in a newly created Inactive User Account usergroup. Posts, counts, username preserved.

Jim