Sticky Sticker Residue

Greengas

I have started removing the advertising based stickers from my wonderful new Landmark. They come off rather quickly but leave behind a wonderful sticky residue. I want to make sure I use the right product to remove that mess. Normally I would use goo gone but I'm not sure it is safe for the use on the coach. So, please help out here and let me know what you have used to get the job done!

Still loving my new Landmark

4ever

I used goo gone on my worked great with no problems. Just cleaned the area after with soap and water.

guyc66

I used Goo Gone on mine and it worked just fine. On the windows I also scraped the residue lightly with a razor after soaking with the stuff. It came off fairly easy....

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what adhesive is used on the sticker, but in the past couple of years I have noticed that a lot of sticker residue is now water soluble.
So you might want to try just soap and water first.

Peace
Dave

Jimmy

When all else fails, use WD-40, just spray on, let sit about 5-8 minutes, then just wipe off. Clean with soap and water. But, I must try the Fabric softener next time.

GOTTOYS

I had three big ones on our trailer when I did our PDI. Told the dealer to take them off, I didn't want them. They got a little torqued but the came off....If you warm them up a little it helps then just use mineral spirits to clean off the gunk...Don

FiremanBill

WD-40 worked great for me also. Cleaned with soap and water afrewards and put a little wax over the area to reseal it just in case.

dalspot

De-Solv-It

Ranks right up there with the Duct Tape and Vise Grips to always have on hand.

Walmart carries it.

Karen