Trail Runner 2014

Engine31

Hello to all I am a proud new owner of a 2014 Trail Runner 30 ODK. Though not new to the camping circuit, just new to Heartland and their products.

oldmannj

Welcome to the Heartland family, and the the owners club. I hope you enjoy your Trailrunner as much as my wife and I do. ED.:angel:

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Welcome to the heartland family. You will find a lot of good information on this forum. The kentucky chapter will be doing a rally next year so if you have ideas of a place please let me know. Dale & Michelle

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland crowd!

Hope you love your Trail Runner as much as we do ours!

SDCampsiteSmall-IMG_0548.jpg Camping11MileSmall-IMG_0420.jpg SDCampsite-IMG_0546.jpg CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg

triley2280

We are in the same boat, just bought a new Trail Runner in November. Have you read any interesting info on the 30 ODK, that's the model we went with also.

I bought my 2014 22rbq last September. I can't wait for good weather so the family and I can use it. I think the Trail Runner TT's by far are the best value, and family oriented TT's available. I tow mine with a GMC Safari mini van. That's another nice thing. Can't wait for spring!!

danemayer

I bought my 2014 22rbq last September. I can't wait for good weather so the family and I can use it. I think the Trail Runner TT's by far are the best value, and family oriented TT's available. I tow mine with a GMC Safari mini van. That's another nice thing. Can't wait for spring!!
Hi grhmcrkr936,

Congratulations on your new rig and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure spring can't come fast enough. Be sure to keep us all posted on your adventures and feel free to ask questions. This is a great place to get answers.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Your Trail Runner is actually a 29-footer, not a 25-footer.

We have a Trail Runner 22RK (rear kitchen), and when we were first looking at it my wife thought it was a 22-foot trailer (because of the model number) . . .

But I kept telling her it was longer and bigger than our old 24-foot trailer (1978 Coachman Cadet 24) . . .

Our Heartland Trail Runner 22RK is actually a 28-foot trailer . . . which means that the model number of an RV no longer really depicts what the length of a trailer actually is.

Like it used to be . . .

By the by . . . welcome to the Heartland family!

Last edited: