Winegard Anser & Dish pay as you go...

Rrloren

With Dish as your home supplier for TV you can purchase their Sling Adapter for about $50 with no monthly payments and have the ability to access your home Dish box from anywhere on your Smart phone or laptop. You only need a reasonable wi-fi signal. You can also hookup your laptop to the coach TV and watch on it.
I have only had a chance to use it once so far and it works well. Will have a chance to use it again when we head to Maine in a couple weeks.

GOTTOYS

I have Dish and pay $7.00 a month for a second receiver that I use with my tailgater. No additional charges except for what I pay for our house and I can use it whenever I want...Don

rarnold

This subject is timely, OtterMN. I recently broke off the front plastic case of my crank-up antenna with a tree limb. Haven't been able to get a signal since. Was thinking about getting a Winegard Carryout and hook it to my Direct TV DVR from home. No payment needed as I already have three Direct DVR units at home. I just wonder how the picture will be if the Carryout is hooked to an HD receiver? Shouldn't be that much of an issue. Any thoughts? Does anyone use a Carryout or other port. sat receiver with a Direct TV box?

Theresau

Can't get HD with Directv (just SD) with Carryout - Winegard Traveler is the only auto that gets the Directv HD in. Traveler works great.

This subject is timely, OtterMN. I recently broke off the front plastic case of my crank-up antenna with a tree limb. Haven't been able to get a signal since. Was thinking about getting a Winegard Carryout and hook it to my Direct TV DVR from home. No payment needed as I already have three Direct DVR units at home. I just wonder how the picture will be if the Carryout is hooked to an HD receiver? Shouldn't be that much of an issue. Any thoughts? Does anyone use a Carryout or other port. sat receiver with a Direct TV box?