Where are folks mounting their Heartland Owners club plaque the MPG?

reelmpg

We just got our Heartland Owners Club plaque in the mail today -we are number #2490! Although I indicated I didn't have a ladder- they included a ladder frame holder anyway. I chuckled as I envisioned a curved ladder on my MPG 184.

As we haven't been to a rally yet, I was wondering where most folks are mounting these and what they had used to attach them. Any suggestions?

Judy

Proud owner of an MPG 184

pegmikef

I had a North Trail and there are two types of mounts a flat mount and a ladder mount. You need the flat mount. I just cut four squares of velcro and put one on each corner and corresponding squares on the back where a ladder would be. When we stopped for more than a night I would mount the plaque, but I always removed if for travel (didn't totally trust the velcro).

MTPockets

I tried posting a pic, but I never have any luck doing that. I have mine mounted on a 6 ft. Straight PVC pipe that I slip over a steel rod Ican pound into the ground wherever I want. The steel rod and PVC is drilled so I can pin it to prevent rotation in the wind.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
This is what I did to go over the spare on our last North Trail.

Attachments

• 100_0417.jpg
    100_0417.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0418.jpg
    100_0418.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 57