Where is washer/dryer electric receptacle?

kent_e

I can't find a receptacle for the washer and dryer. The water and drain lines are there. The vent location is marked. Yet.... no receptacle. There is a marked breaker, so it should be somewhere. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

brianharrison

Usually there are two separate duplex receptacles (one washer, one dryer) in the closet up and to the right of the water valves/drain box. At least in my Landmark.

What trailer do you have? Others with similar trailer may post a pic of the washer dryer prep in their unit.

Brian

EDIT: Just dawned on me that units plumbed for the combo washer/dryer may only have one receptacle. I have the separate washer/dryer stackable.

danemayer

If you don't get an answer from another 37 Ultimate owner by Monday, Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your vin# ready.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you don't get an answer from another 37 Ultimate owner by Monday, Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your vin# ready.

If the washer/dryer is in the closet, check the wall the closet door is parallel to, inside the closet. In our case the plug is down close to the floor. We don't have w/d but I use the plug for my rechargeable stick-vac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free