3 Cheers for Tredit Tire & Wheel

4ever

I am having a very good customer experience with Tedit Tire & Wheel and want to share it with all of you. Last Friday on my way home from Elkhart I had a tire blowout. (it was a bad week and bad day). I called Tredit Tire & Wheel because they are the company that provides the tires and wheels to Heartland. Tredit informed me to take the tire to a Goodyear dealer to be checked out for possible warranty. Goodyear inspected the tire and wheel and determined that the cause was a lose valve stem. The lose valve stem caused the leak and the eventual blowout. I contacted Tredit and informed the of Goodyears response. Tredit requested I submit a warranty request form, provide picture and submit document from the Goodyear dealer. Tredit just informed me that they are shipping me a new tire via UPS. They also requested I send them the invoice for the labor for installation so they may reimburse me for that as well.

Now this is good customer service. I believe you don't judge a company because things go wrong (things will always go wrong) however, they should be judged on how they handle them when they do. Tredit is exceeding my expectations.

Just wanted to share a good story with everyone.

Ted

kowAlski631

Glad they helped you. We got nothing but pushback since our blowout left "not enough of the tire to determine cause".

Grey Ghost

That is great news that a tire company is willing to work with a customer. I'm presently dealing with Dynamic Tire regarding a blow out of a Power King Tow Max tire a couple of weeks ago. So far they (Dynamic) has had UPS pick up the tires and ship them back to Canada for inspection. They also requested i get an estimate on the damage to the 5ver. We will see what happens.