No Cable or Antenna Reception In Bedroom

jdfishing

On our 2013 Bighorn, we have no cable or antenna reception in the bedroom. The living room works fine. We do have the Winegard Satellite dish installed on the roof, which was done by the dealer, and receive satellite on both TV's. We made sure the power booster was on and the TV tuned to cable/ant. in the bedroom, but no reception. There is only one coax cable coming out of the ceiling which attaches to the cable box. Is it possible for that one cable to carry sat., cable and ant. signals? Any ideas?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
On our 2013 Bighorn, we have no cable or antenna reception in the bedroom. The living room works fine. We do have the Winegard Satellite dish installed on the roof, which was done by the dealer, and receive satellite on both TV's. We made sure the power booster was on and the TV tuned to cable/ant. in the bedroom, but no reception. There is only one coax cable coming out of the ceiling which attaches to the cable box. Is it possible for that one cable to carry sat., cable and ant. signals? Any ideas?

Look in your closet, you may need to switch the coax to a different outlet. On our '14 BC 3450 I have an ant/cable connector and a separate sat connector in the closet and have to switch between the two in the bedroom. Hope tha helps you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jdfishing

Look in your closet, you may need to switch the coax to a different outlet. On our '14 BC 3450 I have an ant/cable connector and a separate sat connector in the closet and have to switch between the two in the bedroom. Hope tha helps you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks for the tip. We do have two outlets in the bedroom so we'll try that as soon as we get it back on the road in a couple weeks.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the tip. We do have two outlets in the bedroom so we'll try that as soon as we get it back on the road in a couple weeks.

Not a problem. We were told about it at our pdi and I marked each outlet at that time so I would not forget. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free