Looking to purchase Heartland Torque 321

jimtoo

Hi reveritt,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'n sure some of our other owners will jump in soon to give you some feed back.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TravisJen

We've had ours for one season now and love it. We haven't had any issues (knock on wood) and we love the amount of counter space and storage it has. There are a few things that we feel aren't that well thought out like no doors or netting on the shelf in the garage. Or the lack of cabinet doors in the "office" section of the kitchen. It would be nice to have the level up system option on the Torques but I guess we'll save that for the next 5er.
If you do any amount of boondocking, you'll definitely want to add a second battery.

reveritt

Thanks! Your input is appreciated. It would be a nice feature add to put cabinets or some means to secure upper storage in the garage.....Would not care to have anything drop on our two wheel toy! Do you use the garage for living space and if you do, do you feel it is adequately heated and cooled?

TravisJen

We use the garage for toys mostly and for our dogs when we are out riding. Guests that have stayed there say it was heated/cooled ok. We found the garage floor almost unbearable to walk on in bare feet so we had a piece of carpet cut 8x12 that we roll out once we unload our RZR. We throw it up on the top bunk while travelling and it's never fallen. If you planning on having guests back there, curtains are needed for some privacy.

reveritt

Thanks again for the information. Your input has assisted us with our decision to purchase. We have our eye on a 2013 and 2014 model and appears that the shower is the only difference!

reveritt

From what we have seen the 2014 has a deeper tub and shower curtain that is bowed out for more shoulder room versus what appears to be an according or sliding shower enclosure that runs the width of the opening. Maybe later 2013's have the same set up as the 2014.

TravisJen

Our 2013 has a shower curtain setup but it's straight across, not bowed. That would be nice since there's not a surplus of shoulder room.

miboje

Thanks again for the information. Your input has assisted us with our decision to purchase. We have our eye on a 2013 and 2014 model and appears that the shower is the only difference!
I've been told that models manufactured after a certain point, or perhaps the next model year, will have the patio option as well as the larger shower.

I've been told that models manufactured after a certain point, or perhaps the next model year, will have the patio option as well as the larger shower.

I too am in the market for a Torque but I am looking at the TQ325. According to Heartlands Facebook page the Torque's are getting a redesign with taller straight line roofs and 8' doors like their older brothers the Cyclone's and Road Warrior's. Graphics are also changing a bit with a black from cap. I am guessing they are coming off the assembly line like this now as they have a few pictures of a new 321 posted there. I am trying to sell my current TT...but being patient is hard as I want one of these now!!!

miboje

I too am in the market for a Torque but I am looking at the TQ325. According to Heartlands Facebook page the Torque's are getting a redesign with taller straight line roofs and 8' doors like their older brothers the Cyclone's and Road Warrior's. Graphics are also changing a bit with a black from cap. I am guessing they are coming off the assembly line like this now as they have a few pictures of a new 321 posted there. I am trying to sell my current TT...but being patient is hard as I want one of these now!!!

Oh no...a black cap?! I think that only draws the heat right to it. We'll stick with a white one.
Anyhow, I know what you mean. We've been wanting an RV for a few years now, and it has taken a lot of time to get things into place, because we had to buy a bigger truck first. Having said that, I am glad we have had to wait. It looks like whatever the new concept Cyclone is is going to be applied to two new Torque floor plans, so we will wait it out. Hang in there!...lol. I think it may well be worth our wait.